International Mentoring Community - Certification
The International Mentoring Community (IMC) learning and educating platform prepares You to apply and receive a Certificate of Competence - Mentor.
Possibility Exists in Every Handshake When You Receive
Your Certificate of Competence
Benefits for applying and receiving a Certificate of Competence from the International Mentoring Community (IMC)
- Exceed the mentees' (the learners) requirements of the mentors they select to sustain the mentoring arrangement and connection
- Convey authority as a mentor in the mentoring arrangement based on verified competence to support action_outcome based mentoring arrangement
- Utilize the inspired standards and wise practices of mentoring developed and used by peer mentors through the continuous learning process inherent to certification and recertification
- Strengthen personal leadership and confidence to assist the mentee to evolve critical thinking skills while both grow personally and professionally
Certificate of Competence - Mentor
The Certificate of Competence is awarded based on the Verification of Concept and Practice Competence.
A competent verifier will assess the competence of the applicant against the criteria set for the certificate. The criteria are the action outcome statements in the Certificate of Competence Profile.
The 9-step Certificate of Competence process includes:
- Self-assess against the Certificate of Competence Profile
- Self-determine the timing and access to educational resources
- Compile the Compence documentation required to apply for verification
- Apply for verifiers
- Complete verification for the Competence profile
- Submit application for the Certificate of Competence
- Confirm application is complete or return to verification
- Receive the Certificate
- Acknowledge the requirements for recertification to maintain the award
If you have a question - a comment - a great idea for the International Mentoring Community -
Click the button below and fill out our Contact Form.