Your Legacy Experience involves the conscious decisions you make about the gifts you share with others ...
As an Inspired Practitioner (Manager & Leader and/or Parent or Grandparent) when you decide to lead, live, love through an Extraordinary Experiences lens, your family & friends, employees & customers, and your wider community experience your Legacy Story - your Extraordinariness.
Possibility Exists in Every Handshake,
With Your Legacy Story Unfolding Before You
Legacy is the useful whats you gift others so they can learn something from your lived experience.
The "Useful Whats" are your time ... effort ... money.
That is, how do you use your time? How do you apply your effort? How do you use your money?
In life, at work people are watching you.
And whichever way your "feet are pointed" indicates the direction your headed.
Confuse them, and they move away from you.
Give them clarity, perspective, and support they'll work with you.
The same is true at home - with your friends - with persons you enjoy walks, runs, and playing games and sports.
To be clear ...
Your gifts are your conscious use of of your time, effort and money that benefit others from through each interaction.
__ You can gift your time like volunteering at your child's school and listening to a colleague living through a rough patch.
__ You can gift your effort like mentoring interns involved with a complex project and researching new places to visit for your upcoming family reunion.
__ You can gift your money through a corporate social responsibility program and setting up a university fund for your children.
The examples given here are illustrative. You know what's possible in your life, at work.
Others' can learn something from your gifts because they tap into your lived experience.
Sharing insights about what you achieved provides examples of what to do (and not do).
This awareness guides their decision making which can affect you in some way.
Therefore, when you design and realize your Your Legacy Story - Your Legacy Experience - you live and work an authentic, sincere and caring approach that is a testament to your life well-lived, your business well-led, and your legacy well-shared.
Celebrate the purpose, power and process associated with fully expressing your legacy with your family and friends, employees and customers, and your community.
Your words matter ... the actions you take matter ... sharing your legacy story matters.
WELLth Movement's Centre for Learning and Educating
Where you access online courses covering various topics helpful to "loverage" your Legacy Story - like become a Mentor!
Attend Wholversity... more
We're committed to support your wise allocation of time, effort, & money as you live from your legacy today.
Legacy is in you to gift!
The 5 Give to Get statements in the blue box are an outcome of your willingness to "loverage" your legacy story.
To be super clear ...
* What I bring to our handshake is 40+ years of accumulating experience across a variety of industries nationally and internationally. During this time, I've developed an international network of amazing consultants, instructors, facilitators, mentors and coaches who we collectively call WELLthers.
* I do not have all of the answers ... considering the moving variables at play both personally and professionally. Therefore, I draw from the WELLthers. I tap into their insights, and tools & techniques. Often, I ask for their direct involvement.
* You access our concepts and practices through the website blog, books, webinars, workshops, courses, masterminds, retreats, etc.
* Some resources are free and the rest are priced for the outcomes you realize.
* And we encourage you to create your wise practices and inspired standards from what we make available. That is, "Adopt and Adapt - Then Practice" what we have to share in ways that make sense for you.
* AND we can learn from you as well. Possibility Exists in Sharing a Peer Handshake!
You’ll not be added to any email list.
We’ll simply organize our conversation.