Dr. Stephen Hobbs
Guide on the Ride
Evolving Legacy and Being Natural
You're 55+ years young;
You want to open your "60-years young door" without tripping over the threshold and/or having the door slam you in the butt as you walk through;
You desire to have "confidence - commitment - community" as your new middle names...
You're at the roundabout of your next fifty!
People are pushing the retiree story at you - others are referring to you as the older person ... while others use the "elderly" word. And you are saying, NO WAY am I that!
You see yourself as vibrant - with years of giving ahead - sharing lessons learned ... while caring and loving those close to your heart, head, and hands...
More so, you have decided to be FOR the world!
And yet ... today you are
- standing at the crossroads multiple choices
- sorting out the cloverleaf of possibilities
- feeling like screaming "Now what!"
- seeing zero hour approach
- knowing you are at an impasse of What's Next?
Then you see the words:
Evolve Legacy and Be Natural
And something pulls you into the potentiality of this story.
Listen to this Calling - Tune into this Frequency
Albeit as I moved through the threshold of 60 years young - I caught myself kicking and screaming, then going silent.
Gratefully, I realized the pleasure (and pain) awaiting me should I decide to walk into the fray of living life on my terms, in my words!
Then, I discovered a truth that is misunderstood and underrated when it comes to living vibrantly in your Next Fifty!
And, this truth might apply to you.
It's about your willingness to DECLARE yourself an Elder and SERVE as a Mentor.
That is, "Are you willing to move further forward as...
an Elder as Inspired Practitioner... someone openly committed to growth and development for self, with others?
a Mentor as Natural Educator... serving and learning from others based on evolving your lived experience
a Celebrant of Extraordinary Experiences with your family and friends incorporating the ways of nature...
a Weaver of Communities of Significance with those who care about all creatures and creatives...
I saw the indecision in knowing this truth - this resultant hiccup - because when I began living as an Elders-Mentor I saw the value of living as a Celebrant and Weaver as well.
So, I decided to share my wisdom and wise practices with you with the help of persons I call WELLthers.
Together, we will guide you to:
- Set-Up as an Elder: Inspired Practitioner
- Step Forward as a Mentor: Natural Educator
- Stay Found as a Celebrant: Deliver Extraordinary Experiences
- Share Wisdom as a Weaver: Support Communities of Significance
- Shine Light according to Your Word for the World
Because of your lived experience through working, volunteering, playing, and so much more, your involvement in these five action_outcomes will have you control your life in your words and on your terms with confidence, commitment, and caring.
In making it happen, you:
- educate what you love to learn
- monetize what you educate to ensure a smoother financial transition through your next fifty
- gather others of like mindedness to create a bigger ripple for the movement you support or want to create-manage-sustain
- answer questions of those who are stuck because it's your knowledge and skills they need to hear and use to live their extraordinary life
- support your family and friends to appreciate who they are and what they share together
- loverage the ways of nature in being natural as you evolve your legacy
Would you like to
declare your presence as an Elder?
serve as a Mentor from your lived experience?
organize extraordinary experiences as a Celebrant?
support your communities as a Weaver?
identify your Word for the World?
With your resounding YES to one or more of these questions above...
Click the Book Image Below to Access the Overview Page
where you can Read more about the TOPIC and View the Products, Services, and Experiences Available:
The cornerstone of truth in evolving your legacy and being natural is:
When you listen you learn,
WHERE YOU SHARE YOU EDUCATE.
- When you nurture and nourish yourself
- When you expand and extend your communities
- When you excite movement and profitability among those with whom you share your stories - offer your services - deliver extraordinary experiences
- When you connect with nature in ways that encourage you in being natural - being magnificant - being the full expression of your Word for the World
Click one of the book images above and get started now!
Before you move on ...
What would it mean for you - personally and professionally -
to serve as an "Elder: Inspired Practitioner"
who becomes a "Mentor: Natural Educator"
who delivers "Extraordinary Experiences" as a Celebrant
who supports "Community of Significance" as a Weaver
who witnesses "Movement and Profitability" as you help manage and lead! foster and fashion! nurture and develop! advance and amplify! create and sustain! listen and laugh!
all while using "Eco-Ethical Architexture?"
Click one of the book images below and get started now!
I'm Dr. Stephen Hobbs.
An eco-creator, entrepreneur, writer, and philanthropist for children/youth and trees.
I'm an educator committed to your development and expression as a natural educator who delivers extraordinary experiences with your community of significance, in their words, on your terms so WE ALL ECO-CREATE THE WELL-LIVING WORLD.
I interact with WELLthers - other inspired practitioners // eco-creators - who share their knowledge and skills through interviews, programs, and experiences with the WELLth Movement.
I've published 15 books, 4 academic level book chapters, magazine articles, and blog posts. I've developed and delivered 500+ workshops and online courses. Recently, I opened Wholversity, WELLth Movement's Learning and Educating Agora (a public, open space for dialogue & ethical decision making about Evolve Legacy and Being Natural).
Also, click on About Us above for more about who we are and why/how we got here ))smiles
What people are saying:
Dr. Stephen Hobbs is much more of an artist as he weaves a tapestry of thought and action together into a seamless living piece of artwork...
Without hesitation I would recommend Dr. Stephen Hobbs as a partner in your work. His effectiveness, thinking, facilitation skills, and integrity are exceptional.
Click here for our Contact Page ... we enjoy reading your comments and answering your questions