International Mentoring Community - Education
The International Mentoring Community (IMC) uses an evidence-based learning and experience-based educating platform to deliver the concepts and practices associated with becoming a Mentor and participating as a Mentee.
Possibility Exists in Every Handshake as
You Serve as a Mentor - Seek a Mentor
Mentor ... Mentee ... Mentorship
Learn Why, Action How
Access the Courses ...
Access mentoring courses through Wholversity - WELLth Movement's learning and educating centre click this button:
Obtain your Certificate as a Mentor ...
Submit your self-assessement for the Certificate of Competence - Mentor
Mentoring in the Workplace
Develop, Deliver, and Evaluate an organization mentor-mentee-mentoring program in the words of those involved, on your terms. Executive a mentoring movement in support of managing and leading workplace initiatives that are proactive and generative.
- MAKE a Map/Plan - gain certainty of direction, identify risk factors
- Take Action appropriate for all internal/ external stakeholders
- Transfer Knowledge - the Know-Why and Know-How
- Encourage and extend collaborative conversations
Experience the benefits of engagement and retention, continuous learning, knowledge sharing, systems improvement, raise happiness and wellness measures, ethical decision-making including hospitality-based interactions through the Movement of Mentoring.
The IMC Learning and Educating Platform guides you to:
- access the appropriate tools and techniques you require to be successful in all aspects of the mentoring arrangement - with self and with the mentee
- deliver a mentoring experience consistent with the mentee's requirements and requests - in the words of the mentee, on your terms
- manage your continuous learning about the existing and new knowledge/skills necessary to serve as a mentor - based on the latest updates from neuroscience, adult education, human performance improvement, industrial psychology, workplace culture, and more
- challenge your conscious competence and caring contributions as a mentor (and/or mentee) - from the life mix of workplace accountability, personal wellness, recreation-play, and philanthropic volunteerism
- gain modern mentoring insights useful to manage and lead the mentoring arrangement - especially for ethical decision-making, collaborative conversations, and encouraging the mentee's movement forward
We're committed to support your wise allocation of time, effort, & money as you serve as a mentor and/or sustain an organizational mentoring program.
We guide you through the "5 Give to Get" stages of your involvement and evolvement with the International Mentoring Community.
You’ll not be added to any email list.
We’ll simply organize our conversation.
If you have a question - a comment - a great idea for the International Mentoring Community -
Click the button below and fill out our Contact Form.