International Mentoring Community - Education
The International Mentoring Community (IMC) offers access to an evidence-based learning and an experience-based educating platform focused on the concepts and practices associated with Mentor, Mentee & Mentoring.
Possibility Exists in Every Handshake as
You Serve as a Mentor - Seek a Mentor
Benefits for Mentor involvement with the IMC Learning and Educating Platform:
- access the appropriate tools and techniques for a mentor to be successful in all aspects of the mentoring arrangement - with the mentee
- deliver a mentoring experience consistent with the mentee's requirements and requests - in the words of the mentee, on the mentor's terms
- provide a pathway for the mentor's continuous learning to enhance managing & leading and mentoring knowledge/skills - based on the latest updates from neuroscience, adult education, human performance improvement, industrial psychology, workplace culture, and more
- challenge the conscious competence and caring contributions of a mentor - from the life mix of workplace accountability, personal wellness, and philanthropic volunteerism
- gain modern mentoring insights useful to manage and lead the mentoring arrangement - especially for the execution of ethical decision-making, collaborative conversations, and encouraging the mentee's movement forward
Mentor ... Mentee ... Mentorship
Learn Why, Action How
Enrol in a Live, In-Person Workshop Mentor-Mentoring Workshop - click the button below to register.
Enrol in the Online, 8 week Mentor-Mentoring Course - click the button below to register.
Develop, Deliver, and Evaluate an organization mentor-mentee-mentoring program in the words of those involved, on your terms. Executive a mentoring movement in support of managing and leading workplace initiatives that are proactive and generative.
- MAKE a Map/Plan - gain certainty of direction, identify risk factors
- Take Action appropriate for all internal/ external stakeholders
- Transfer Knowledge - the Know-Why and Know-How
- Encourage and extend collaborative conversations
Experience the benefits of engagement and retention, continuous learning, knowledge sharing, systems improvement, raise happiness and wellness measures, ethical decision-making including hospitality-based interactions.
We're committed to support your wise allocation of time, effort, & money as you serve as a mentor and/or sustain an organizational mentoring program.
We guide you through the "5 Get to Give" stages of your involvement and evolvement with the International Mentoring Community.
Write a Book
An action_outcome based book is an excellent way to share your knowledge and skills with your mentees. In doing so, you organize your thoughts to assist the mentees in their learning and action.
Use Our Action_Outcome Book System to Write a Book... more
Join the International Mentoring Community (IMC) to Access Wise Practices and Inspired Standards of Mentoring - and receive a free PDF copy of "Gift of Mentoring" from Doug Lawrence
You’ll not be added to any email list.
We’ll simply organize our conversation.
If you have a question - a comment - a great idea for the International Mentoring Community -
Click the button below and fill out our Contact Form.