Workplace transition requires the development (and implementation/evaluation) of a Plan of Action that is both systematic and systemic.
Systematic in the sense that elements of the plan are managed for groups.
Systemic in the sense that elements of the plan are lead by person.
That is, the systematic and systemic elements are integrated to form the whole system-whole person organization of work (WOW) approach you manage and lead.
The statements listed below highlight the actions and corresponding outcomes to move the WOW approach forward.
This article is the fifth of 10 exploring Workplace Transition (Workplace Experience - #WPT, #WPX) ... where in workplace terms "transition (internal) is about the organization response to change (external) - knowing "change surrounds every challenge" (Dr. Linda Hines). Herein challenge is about the hindering and helping complementarity of challenges.
The other articles are listed below as Resources.
Enable others to act via Plan of Action based an integrated systematic/systemic approach
Important action_outcomes to move the Plan of Action forward include:
- Create Plan of Action using an integrated systematic (manage) and systemic (lead) approach
- Link systematic requirements with productivity by the group
- Link systemic requirements with performance of the individual
- Ensure formative evaluation at agreed upon organization markers
- Identify competency categories/competencies/concepts-practices to develop accountability agreements and learning contracts
- Identify learning outcomes/learning objectives/learning activities for the education and development material
- Ensure the audience/message/media communication mix both - internal and external - informs the group productivity and individual performance
- Maintain the internal strengths (identified as helping a person/persons in fulfilling their accountability agreement/learning contract)
- Eliminate the internal weaknesses (identified as hindering a person/persons from fulfilling their accountability agreement/learning contract)
- Maintain the external opportunities (identified as helping a person/persons in interacting with the external environment)
- Eliminate the external limitations (identified as hindering a person/persons from interacting with the external environment)
- Encourage "bounded" risk-taking to improve, focus, and strengthen a person's reassign of time, effort, and money (e.g., can re-assign 20 hours of effort - over two months - to research alternative ways to gain efficiency)
- Use the creative process (via creativity and innovation)
- Assign time to tinker and explore
- Give all access to tips, tools and techniques – let them decide how to use them and/or ask for assistance
Of importance ... all of these action_outcome statements are necessary to move forward --> forget one = slippage; forget two = careening over the cliff.
Click the title to access the other articles in the 10 article series
Review the concepts shared ... and use the suggested practices
Reflect on the actions you've taken, the awareness you gained
And let us know what happened via our Contact page (private) or add a comment below (public).
In association with Workplace Transition this article complements actions to create the well-living workplace ...
Download the book: Creating the Well-Living Workplace for free. Click the image to the right -->
The book contains 139 insights - action_outcome statements at the organization level.
And if you want to go further faster, purchase the Well-Living Workplace online course.
Click here to learn more ...
In Closing Workplace Transition 1419 ...
You are invited to become involved ... and so - - - - your comments are appreciated below.
Today, how about using the social media buttons to share the blog post through your media channels?
To stay informed of all WELLth Movement programs and associated packages, projects and products - like Workplace Transition and #WorkplaceXTransition (#WPX) - add you First Name and Email in the boxes below to receive the monthly WELLthy NEWS ... first Monday of the Month.
Your email is used to distribute WELLthy NEWS only!
And you can unsubscribe at anytime.
We use a double opt-in system. Look for the confirmation email.
Upon confirmation, you'll be sent to a Confirmation Page where a gift awaits ))smiles
As we co-create well-living workplaces - places of work where we work well together - realize:
WELLth Movement guides inspired practitioners to become natural educators who deliver extraordinary experiences with their community of significance using eco-ethical architecture.
_ Managers and Leaders in organizations of all types, sizes, and locations
_ Parents & Grandparents looking to involve their children/grandchildren with nature
_ Facilitative Mentors
_ Navigators & Weavers
_ Employees & Customers
_ Children and Grandchildren
Community of Significance
_ Elevate groups and teams (departments/units) to communities of significance
_ Involve family and friends in nature-based activities to benefit of all & trees
_ use of Ecological Literacy
_ use of Ethical Decision-Making
_ use of language that evolves love and compassion in being for the world
We don’t believe in “get rich” programs – only in hard work, adding value, building a real and professional career, and serving others with excellence and constancy. Our products, services, and experiences – our programs/projects/packages – are intended to help you be for the world. Our programs take a lot of work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavour or continuing education program. Please don’t enrol in our programs if you believe in the “money for nothing get rich quick” myth or ideology or "believe my life will shift because is the magical pill"; we only want serious people dedicated to real professional and personal development who want to add value and move humanity forward. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help by giving great content, direction, and strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction; we give you the Fairness Approach, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our work, just ask for your money back. You should know that all programs by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Making decisions based on any information presented in our programs, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer, or professional/personal advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. Anyway, all of our terms, privacy policies and disclaimers for this program and website can be accessed via this link. We feel transparency is important, and we hold ourselves (and you) to an incredibly high standard of integrity. That’s why we also put our disclaimers on all our pages, why we give you our contact information for any questions, and why we give you a 100% You Decide guarantee. Thanks for stopping by to use our programs. Until next time, make it a wellthy-wealthy day!