Was thinking about Workforce Learning and Workplace Educating in context to a book series I'm writing.
I started to make a list of action_outcome statements associated with Workforce Learning. Thought I would share with you. Maybe you have edits to share - what to add, alter, delete?
- Define learning and knowing
- Define workforce learning
- Define workplace educating
- Define experience-based learning
- Discuss the effect of leveraging learning in the workplace
- Discuss the experience-based learning approach
- Discuss the linkage between short and long term memory
- Discuss accelerated learning techniques
- Apply accelerated learning techniques
- Describe recall and retention
- Apply recall and retention
- Describe the “10 P” model of learning
- Assess learning style (e.g., Kolb)
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of learning style
- Assess learning approaches
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of learning approaches
- Discuss the linkage between learning and educating
- Describe critical reflection, reflection-in-action and reflection-on-action
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of critical reflection
- Discuss critical reflection techniques
- Apply critical reflection techniques to a situation
- Describe appreciative inquiry
- Describe problem solving
- Discuss the linkage between appreciative inquiry and problem solving
- Apply appreciative inquiry to a situation
- Apply problem solving to a situation
- Define culture and transition
- Discuss the effects of culture and transition on learning
- Discuss the levels of workplace learning (personal thru society)
- Define team learning
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of team learning
- Discuss the linkage between team learning and team development
- Discuss team learning techniques
- Apply team learning techniques to a situation
- Define organizational learning
- Discuss strengths and weaknesses of organizational learning
- Discuss the linkage between organizational learning and organizational development
- Discuss organizational learning techniques
- Apply organizational learning techniques to a situation
- Define knowledge management
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of knowledge management
- Discuss the linkage between knowledge management and organizational development
- Discuss knowledge management techniques
- Apply knowledge management to a situation
- Discuss the linkage between human resources and workforce learning
- Discuss the linkage between information technology and workforce learning
- Define person-abilities
- Discuss strengths and weaknesses of various personal assessment tools
- Apply an assessment tool
- Discuss the linkage between personal assessment and workforce learning
See the Comments section below to offer your edits (add, alter, delete) - and Thank you!
Want to talk about improving, focusing, strengthening your Workforce Learning (and Workplace Educating) approach - use this form.
Read on - a FREE book ))smiles
In association with Workforce Learning is to create the well-living workplace ...
Download the book: Creating the Well-Living Workplace for free. Click the image to the right -->
The book contains 139 insights - action_outcome statements at the organization level.
And if you want to go further faster, purchase the Well-Living Workplace online course.
Click here to learn more ...
In Closing Workplace Transition 0719 ...
You are invited to become involved ... and so - - - - your comments are appreciated below.
Today, how about using the social media buttons to share the blog post through your media channels?
To stay informed of all WELLth Movement programs and associated packages, projects and products - like Workplace Transition and #WorkplaceXTransition (#WPX) - add you First Name and Email in the boxes below to receive the monthly WELLthy NEWS ... first Monday of the Month.
Your email is used to distribute WELLthy NEWS only!
And you can unsubscribe at anytime.
We use a double opt-in system. Look for the confirmation email.
Upon confirmation, you'll be sent to a Confirmation Page where a gift awaits ))smiles
As we co-create well-living workplaces - places of work where we work well together - realize:
WELLth Movement guides inspired practitioners to become natural educators who deliver extraordinary experiences with their community of significance using eco-ethical architecture.
_ Managers and Leaders in organizations of all types, sizes, and locations
_ Parents & Grandparents looking to involve their children/grandchildren with nature
_ Facilitative Mentors
_ Navigators & Weavers
_ Employees & Customers
_ Children and Grandchildren
Community of Significance
_ Elevate groups and teams (departments/units) to communities of significance
_ Involve family and friends in nature-based activities to benefit of all & trees
_ use of Ecological Literacy
_ use of Ethical Decision-Making
_ use of language that evolves love and compassion in being for the world
We don’t believe in “get rich” programs – only in hard work, adding value, building a real and professional career, and serving others with excellence and constancy. Our products, services, and experiences – our programs/projects/packages – are intended to help you be for the world. Our programs take a lot of work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavour or continuing education program. Please don’t enrol in our programs if you believe in the “money for nothing get rich quick” myth or ideology or "believe my life will shift because is the magical pill"; we only want serious people dedicated to real professional and personal development who want to add value and move humanity forward. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help by giving great content, direction, and strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction; we give you the Fairness Approach, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our work, just ask for your money back. You should know that all programs by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Making decisions based on any information presented in our programs, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer, or professional/personal advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. Anyway, all of our terms, privacy policies and disclaimers for this program and website can be accessed via this link. We feel transparency is important, and we hold ourselves (and you) to an incredibly high standard of integrity. That’s why we also put our disclaimers on all our pages, why we give you our contact information for any questions, and why we give you a 100% You Decide guarantee. Thanks for stopping by to use our programs. Until next time, make it a wellthy-wealthy day!