Leverage Your Extraordinary Experience of Action Learning for Workplace Transition 0519
Action Learning ... is a personal approach to improve, focus, and/or strengthen real-life issues through "decision-action-outcome reflection in-and-on situated learning".
Applies to groups as well.
Here are 10 Action Learning considerations to leverage your extraordinary experience of workplace transition.
Read each statement with the intention to unpack it ... that's leverage the intention of each statement to experience the extraordinary outcomes of workplace transition for self and with others:
- Workplace activities (transition) involve brawn and brains (Hands and Head) with a large measure of Heart to bind the two together
- Foundational to workplace improvement (transition) is how learning and development is leveraged → to leverage learning is to improve performance and optimize productivity while saving time, effort and money AND making the work safer
- Marketplace advantage (transition) is realized in the quality of human systems used to manage the processes and lead the persons for delivery of products/services and experiences (aka workplace transition)
- Workplace learning and action must be dynamically balanced with human scale enrichment through inclusion of liberal arts elements including recreation, volunteerism and wellness
- Verification of employee (stakeholder) competence is foundational to action learning in the workplace
- Re-confirming workplace knowledge, skill, and attitude (competence) is required when factors of "forgetfulness" and "essentiality" are assigned to knowledge management, skill application, and attitude response (a)
- Employability is important to the employees immediately and the employer over time
- Individual Portfolio of Competence (record of action learning achievement) guides a person in life-long learning and career development decisions (transition)
- Employees’ portfolios of competence guide organizations in talent planning, succession mapping, training analysis, and organization development (workplace transition)
- Reward and recognition programs aligned with action learning sustains the continued evolvement of all employees
(a) Attitude response - a person's decision to action a response (positively or negatively) towards a "situation" like challenges, incentives, and rewards.
To extend your practice ...
Which one of these 10 statements is flashing like a neon sign? The one saying “work on me, work on me NOW!”
Alternatively – what statement would you add?
In Closing Workplace Transition 0519 ...
You are invited to become involved ... and so - - - - your comments are appreciated below.
Today, how about using the social media buttons to share the blog post through your media channels?
To stay informed of all WELLth Movement programs and associated packages, projects and products - like Workplace Transition and #WorkplaceXTransition (#WPX) - add you First Name and Email in the boxes below to receive the monthly WELLthy NEWS ... first Monday of the Month.
Your email is used to distribute WELLthy NEWS only!
And you can unsubscribe at anytime.
We use a double opt-in system. Look for the confirmation email.
Upon confirmation, you'll be sent to a Confirmation Page where a gift awaits ))smiles
As we co-create well-living workplaces - places of work where we work well together - realize:
WELLth Movement guides inspired practitioners to become natural educators who deliver extraordinary experiences with their community of significance using eco-ethical architecture.
_ Managers and Leaders in organizations of all types, sizes, and locations
_ Parents & Grandparents looking to involve their children/grandchildren with nature
_ Facilitative Mentors
_ Navigators & Weavers
_ Employees & Customers
_ Children and Grandchildren
Community of Significance
_ Elevate groups and teams (departments/units) to communities of significance
_ Involve family and friends in nature-based activities to benefit of all & trees
_ use of Ecological Literacy
_ use of Ethical Decision-Making
_ use of language that evolves love and compassion in being for the world
We don’t believe in “get rich” programs – only in hard work, adding value, building a real and professional career, and serving others with excellence and constancy. Our products, services, and experiences – our programs/projects/packages – are intended to help you be for the world. Our programs take a lot of work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavour or continuing education program. Please don’t enrol in our programs if you believe in the “money for nothing get rich quick” myth or ideology or "believe my life will shift because is the magical pill"; we only want serious people dedicated to real professional and personal development who want to add value and move humanity forward. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help by giving great content, direction, and strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction; we give you the Fairness Approach, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our work, just ask for your money back. You should know that all programs by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Making decisions based on any information presented in our programs, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer, or professional/personal advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. Anyway, all of our terms, privacy policies and disclaimers for this program and website can be accessed via this link. We feel transparency is important, and we hold ourselves (and you) to an incredibly high standard of integrity. That’s why we also put our disclaimers on all our pages, why we give you our contact information for any questions, and why we give you a 100% You Decide guarantee. Thanks for stopping by to use our programs. Until next time, make it a wellthy-wealthy day!