QUICK CHECK of 13 Competencies Affecting Your Managing & Leading of Workplace Transition 0419
In co-creating the well-living workplace ...
A place of work where you work well together - you enjoy what you do and do what you enjoy ...
Are YOU [as a manager-leader, human resource professional, workplace educator or executive] competent to guide your stakeholders through workplace transition?
Consider the following 13 action_outcome statements ... and ask yourself:
Am I competent to __
[Your response is Yes, No, and a tentative Yes = No]
- Match the correct person for the correct job at the correct time
- Recognize shift happens in and around the organization of work
- Develop the capacity for employees to become aware of and work with shift
- Reduce layers of organization when connecting people with ideas-decisions-implementation
- Promote collaborative cross functionality
- Execute strategic focus on value propositions to benefit the marketplace
- Design jobs that integrate people
- Provide the means for people to respond rather than react
- Connect competency achievement with productivity accomplishment
- Match recognition with competency achievement
- Match employee task satisfaction with importance of a job well done
- Introduce disruptive technologies in supportive ways
- Dialogue old and new technologies to enhance operations
*These statements were randomly select from a list of 200+ competency statements.
And your Yes-No score is?
Also, if you want to share - ask a question about your score/the statements - use the comments section below.
We appreciate chatting with you ))smiles
To extend your practice ...
Which one of these 13 competency statements is flashing like a neon sign? The one saying “work on me, work on me NOW!”
Alternatively – what competency statement would you add?
BONUS of 16 more:
- Use what is usefully old in new ways
- Match who can fill in during employee absence
- Match employees who best help leverage client relationships
- Ensure the simple organization of work
- Obtain employees who can help leverage client relationships
- Remain alert to human resource trends affecting the organization of work
- Involve managers in all levels in preparing people for their next jobs
- Offer ways to retain employees through mentoring
- Deliver workplace transition experiences that exceed personal expectation
- Develop a mindset of confidence in self with others
- Develop stretch goals about being, having and doing one’s best
- Define organization requirements matched with employee commitments
- Lead based on the employees’ personal hierarchy of values
- Define what the organization must supply to match what the person must bring to work
- Ensure ethics of individual performance
- Recruit, retain, and retrain talent as and where needed
To extend your practice with bonus statements...
Which one of these 16 competency statements is flashing like a neon sign? The one saying “work on me, work on me NOW!”
Alternatively – what competency statement would you add?
In Closing Workplace Transition 0419 ...
You are invited to become involved ... and so - - - - your comments are appreciated below.
Today, how about using the social media buttons to share the blog post through your media channels?
To stay informed of all WELLth Movement programs and associated packages, projects and products - like Workplace Transition and #WorkplaceXTransition (#WPX) - add you First Name and Email in the boxes below to receive the monthly WELLthy NEWS ... first Monday of the Month.
Your email is used to distribute WELLthy NEWS only!
And you can unsubscribe at anytime.
We use a double opt-in system. Look for the confirmation email.
Upon confirmation, you'll be sent to a Confirmation Page where a gift awaits ))smiles
As we co-create well-living workplaces - places of work where we work well together - realize:
WELLth Movement guides inspired practitioners to become natural educators who deliver extraordinary experiences with their community of significance using eco-ethical architecture.
_ Managers and Leaders in organizations of all types, sizes, and locations
_ Parents & Grandparents looking to involve their children/grandchildren with nature
_ Facilitative Mentors
_ Navigators & Weavers
_ Employees & Customers
_ Children and Grandchildren
Community of Significance
_ Elevate groups and teams (departments/units) to communities of significance
_ Involve family and friends in nature-based activities to benefit of all & trees
_ use of Ecological Literacy
_ use of Ethical Decision-Making
_ use of language that evolves love and compassion in being for the world
We don’t believe in “get rich” programs – only in hard work, adding value, building a real and professional career, and serving others with excellence and constancy. Our products, services, and experiences – our programs/projects/packages – are intended to help you be for the world. Our programs take a lot of work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavour or continuing education program. Please don’t enrol in our programs if you believe in the “money for nothing get rich quick” myth or ideology or "believe my life will shift because is the magical pill"; we only want serious people dedicated to real professional and personal development who want to add value and move humanity forward. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help by giving great content, direction, and strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction; we give you the Fairness Approach, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our work, just ask for your money back. You should know that all programs by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Making decisions based on any information presented in our programs, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer, or professional/personal advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. Anyway, all of our terms, privacy policies and disclaimers for this program and website can be accessed via this link. We feel transparency is important, and we hold ourselves (and you) to an incredibly high standard of integrity. That’s why we also put our disclaimers on all our pages, why we give you our contact information for any questions, and why we give you a 100% You Decide guarantee. Thanks for stopping by to use our programs. Until next time, make it a wellthy-wealthy day!