Initial thoughts about from where does a natural educator arise …
- Manage educative competence
- Desire to educate – to engage in emergence
- Share optimism to make a difference
- Work on the whole system - whole person
- Demonstrate a transcendent intention
- Engage in reflective action
- Fosters workplace culture in which there is movement of learning
- Maintain presence even when it's difficult to do so
- Challenge organization dogma, blinders, routines, and shackles
- Live from legacy
Is "conversant to competent" in:
- Facilitative Mentoring, Instructive Coaching, and Navigative Weaving
- Training, Consulting, Shifting, and Counselling
- Living Your Extraordinary Life (live) – liberal studies – know thyself, know others; being you decide to be; have power within to decide and take action
- Co-Creating the Well-Living Workplace (lead) – organization studies - be the best for the group, organization, society, country, the world and especially self, leading and managing
- Eco-Creating the Well-Living World (love) – international studies - community awareness, stewardship, sustainability, human scale endeavours
- Evidence-based learning, experience-based educating, and accelerated learning for knowing
- Ethical Decision-making, Listening Consciously, and Sharing Responsively
- Organizing via Eco-Archtitexture and Ecological Profitability
- Delivering Extraordinary Experience with Those Involved
- Commiting to Wellth Movement - about wellthy-wealthy you, well-living, well-living
- stand forefront with others knowing self
- see the curve of external possibilities matched with internal potentials
- acknowledge transition because of change when working in both
- find others who lead authentically and catalyze
- assert a story of shift even when others loose sight
- assign time, effort and money wisely
- integrate others’ contexts into a workable culture and vice versa
- support relationships of similarities from difference
- risk cynicism of those who lack action
- eco-create an intention acceptable to enough people who progress over perfect
In Closing - Well-Living World 0118 ... the points made above, along with more, will unfold in the months ahead - on Monday - and will appear as #MondayInspiration on all social media channels.
You are invited to become involved ... and so - your comments are appreciated below. Today, how about using the social media buttons and sharing the blog post through your media channels?
You are one decision away from becoming a natural educator!
Available Now in conjunction with
Well-Living World 0118:
Co-Creating the Well-Living World
(2010) - revision available Fall 2018
eBook ... Dr. Stephen Hobbs
Click image to the right to access a FREE PDF version of the book - enjoy!
Are you an inspired practitioner (entrepreneur, intrapreneur, small business owner, social catalyst, workplace educator, etc.) & you determine...
It's Time to Make an Extraordinary Business and Life Pivot to Deliver Your Products, Services, and Experiences in Smarter Ways, to Larger Audiences, with Better Conversion and Completion Rates?
And you recognize the purpose and power of serving as a Natural Educator - as you deliver extraordinary experiences with your customers (clients, stakeholders, etc.)?
Because of reading Well-Living World 0118: Eco-create the well-living world!
When you hire WELLth Movement, we guide you to Map, Manage, and Measure Your Journey to Become a Natural Educator in your words, on your terms ... so You Can Deliver Your Products, Services, and Experiences on a Local - Regional - National - Continental - Global basis!
And if applicable, gain access to our Integrated Management-Leadership System to obtain ISO certification for your business combined with customer and employee competence verification.
We don’t believe in “get rich” programs – only in hard work, adding value, building a real and professional career, and serving others with excellence and constancy. Our products, services, and experiences – our programs – are intended to help you share your message with a wider audience and to make a difference in the world while growing your personal brand, business, and/or workplace. Our programs take a lot of work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavour or professional continuing education program. Please don’t enrol in our programs if you believe in the “money for nothing get rich quick” myth or ideology; we only want serious people dedicated to real professional development who want to add value and move humanity forward. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help by giving great content, direction, and strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction; we give you the Fairness Approach, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our work, just ask for your money back. You should know that all programs by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Making decisions based on any information presented in our programs, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavor. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. Anyway, all of our terms, privacy policies and disclaimers for this program and website can be accessed via this link. It’s basic stuff — don’t think you’re guaranteed to make money easily or at all, consult professionals before starting/operating businesses, understand there is risk in being an entrepreneur, etc — but we feel transparency is important, and we hold ourselves (and you) to an incredibly high standard of integrity. That’s why we also put our disclaimers on all our pages, why we give you our contact information for any questions, and why we give you a 100% You Decide guarantee. Thanks for stopping by to use our programs. Until next time, make it a wellthy-wealthy day!