Well Living Workplace WWUBlog
A business pivot benefits from your ability, readiness, and willingness to manage and lead the well living workplace - a place of work where people live and work well together.
There are 10 key concepts/practices associated with creating a place of work where people enjoy what they do and do what they enjoy. They are:
- Lead from Vision … express your inspiring vision for others to follow as they guide each other along the well-living workplace path
- Listening-based management … listen how to advance and sustain engagement through inspiration (recognition) and motivation (reward)
- Network-based structure … recognize you manage and lead in an organizational structure called a network that has no center
- People bring their uniqueness to their work … share agreement to create safe and original interactions through being you for the workplace
- Balance between people, producing & profit … celebrate the people with whom you work as you perform and produce the outcome of profit
- Ethical and supportive behaviour … demonstrate use of workplace values to support the life purpose of each person involved (see video below)
- Culture of lifelong learning … leverage your formal, informal, and incidental lifelong learning approach for the benefit of everyone
- Contribution to society … give back to the communities from which you draw your resources and employees
- Balance among risk, fun & creativity … complete tasks with awareness of risk involved and the fun necessary to lighten the creative process
- +1 People work in service for others … commit to being you for the organization through managing and leading involvement of everyone inside and outside the workplace
For an Internet search, an associated term is healthy organization... or, best place to work.
To co-create well-living workplaces ethical and supportive behavior is one of ten key characteristics - video below:
More about this topic in the months to come...
Managing-Leading the Well Living Workplace (2017)
eBook ... Dr. Stephen Hobbs
Click image to the right to access Amazon Kindle and PDF versions of the book
Are you an entrepreneur operating a small to medium size business with employees or an entrepreneurial mentor - facilitator - coach - consultant, & you determine...
It's Time to Make an Extraordinary Business Pivot to Deliver Your Products, Services, and Experiences in Smarter Ways, to Larger Audiences, with Better Conversion and Completion Rates?
Business Pivot is a conscious, organizational-level realignment all stakeholders communicate through the commitments they make and keep.
And, your personal commitment to the business pivot begins and continues from the point where and when you communicate accountability for your action_outcomes.
When you work with WELLth Movement, we guide you to Map, Manage, and Measure Your Business Pivot for Delivery of Your Products, Services, and Experiences on a Local - Regional - National - Continental - Global basis!
Use our Integrated Management-Leadership System to obtain accredited ISO certification combined with customer and employee competence verification.
We don’t believe in “get rich” programs – only in hard work, adding value, building a real and professional career, and serving others with excellence and constancy. Our products, services, and experiences – our programs – are intended to help you share your message with a wider audience and to make a difference in the world while growing your personal brand, business, and/or workplace. Our programs take a lot of work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavor or professional continuing education program. Please don’t enroll in our programs if you believe in the “money for nothing get rich quick” myth or ideology; we only want serious people dedicated to real professional development who want to add value and move humanity forward. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help by giving great content, direction, and strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction; we give you a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our work, just ask for your money back. You should know that all programs by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Making decisions based on any information presented in our programs, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavor. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. Anyway, all of our terms, privacy policies and disclaimers for this program and website can be accessed via this link. It’s basic stuff — don’t think you’re guaranteed to make money easily or at all, consult professionals before starting/operating businesses, understand there is risk in being an entrepreneur, etc — but we feel transparency is important, and we hold ourselves (and you) to an incredibly high standard of integrity. That’s why we also put our disclaimers on all our pages, why we give you our contact information for any questions, and why we give you a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Thanks for stopping by to us our programs. Until next time, make it a wellthy-wealthy day.