Enter your text here...
Are YOU WANTING to Leave a Legacy
as You Transition Out of Your Workplace!
Are you an Organizational Leader,
Business Manager or Entrepreneur
with Employees - Contractors - Vendors?
With YES! Read on ...
Do You Want to Improve and Strengthen
Your Organizational Health?
Management and Leadership?
Before YOU Leave Your Workplace...
That is, Do You Want
__ to Co-Create a Place of Work
Where All Stakeholders
Live and Work Well Together
__ to Fulfil the Organizational Mission,
Personal Purposes, and Shared Vision?
__ to Breathe Life into the Ethical Values
Necessary to MAKE IT Happen
Between, Together, and Beyond?
ALL While Working FROM the Legacy You Want to Leave?
If you answered YES, then watch the video below to learn more from Dr. Stephen Hobbs, Eco-Creator of the Well-Living Workplace program - products - online courses:
This video outlines - in general terms - the importance of the well-living workplace.
It mentions 2021. Yet, the course is still applicable to 2022, and 2023, and...
As to the specifics of connecting your legacy story to the well-living workplace, the copy that follows is useful.
Three possibilities exist for working together -
(1)) Move through the course individually at your pace = $697 CAN (value $1297)
For the first 10 people* who sign up for the course will receive FREE 1 hour of facilitative mentoring to talk about the way forward. This is a sign-up gift ($500-$1000 value). *this number decreases with purchases
After the first 10 persons have moved through the course, the next 21 persons will pay $997 with a 30-minute facilitative mentoring package as a sign-up gift ($300-500 value).
Thereafter the course investment is $1297 and you'll pay for the facilitative mentoring package you choose or you can wait for a Sales Package!
(2)) Join a cohort of learners for a 10-week online learning program using 90 minute Zoom meetings = $397 CAN (value $797 CAN)
There are a minimum of 10, maximum of 21 persons learning together over 10 weeks, with ongoing online course access and cohort conversation thereafter for the next six months.
For the members of the first cohort group [[with intake on January 11 thru 17th, 2022]] you will receive 7 eBooks from the Well-Living Workplace Library with 300+ action_outcome suggestions (priceless) for free - yes, a gift for signing up!
For the next cohort learning package your investment is $797/person
Opens November 15, 2021!
Receive a Cohort Course ALERT!
Add your Name and Email to the Well-Living Workplace Alert Emails - arriving around November 15ish, 2021.
30-day guarantee - ask via email and we'll refund your investment immediately! After that time period, we'll discuss your refund from a place of fairness for both of us!
Let me Check In with you... Is This Your Workplace?
__ Employees feel disengaged, disheartened - even under-utilized
__ Customers complain about their service experience
__ Managers express frustration about not having sound strategy
__ Meetings turn into more meetings, accomplishing little, like a dog chasing its tail
__ Turnover rates are high ,,, Productivity is slowing ,,, Performance is lagging ,,,
__ Unhappiness - Angst - Unease has crept into the workplace
__ You hear "We're not celebrating our success - why?"
__ More so, you hear "We're doing great things - BUT no one knows about it inside or outside - why?"
I'll stop now - you get the point...
Sad but true, these organizational situations are present.
You're reminded each day because...
Conversations at mid morning coffee, during Zoom meetings, at lunch highlight one or more of the issues mentioned above.
Your two-am-rolling-in-bed fiasco or your 3 am "living room walk" jogs your memory.
You feel like your workplace is the next story/statistic to appear on Twitter - that front page damaging article in the newspaper - that embarrassing lead story on the local nightly news.
Words like toxic - unhealthy - uncaring are entering the daily conversations around the water-cooler.
You have a sense of something is about to go down that would destroy your workplace - the business you've built - grown - nurtured.
This Noise is deafening!
Whatever back story brought you to this stressful point...There is a way out!
To quieten the noise - to encourage collaboration, you are willing to guide others to map, manage, measure, monitor, materialize the co-creation of your healthy organization - a well-living workplace.
A place of work where and whenall stakeholders live and work well together.
This course - our dialogue together gives you a starting point to regroup - reimagine - reframe - RESTORY your way forward as you gain understanding and perspective of YOUR approach to co-creating the well-living workplace.
By YOUR - I mean - all stakeholders. Their involvement and evolvement is required to establish and sustain a well-living workplace - "a whole system, whole person approach to work."
And so... continue reading to explore the use of the Well-Living Workplace SYSTEMS as you
Meet Dr Stephen Hobbs - the course creator and your facilitative mentor -
Read testimonials of those who've worked with Dr. Hobbs -
Scan the course outline -
Purchase the course so we can work together to Co-Create the Well-Living Workplace as your Legacy Transition GIFT!
About Dr. Stephen Hobbs
"From my 30+ years experience in workplace wellness, group and team development, corporate health promotion, management- leadership coaching, workplace culture support, and situations where machine guns were pointed at me - where one touched the tip of my nose - I get it! And, this course is my legacy support for those transitioning out the workplace to other opportunities."
Currently, he is assisting countries in infrastructure funding to refit-refurbish-build new hospitals and eco-create smart cities-eco regions. These projects are 100M USD or more - some are in the billions.
"In the early 2000s, I wrote the book Creating the Well-Living Workplace: 139 Insights for YOUR Journey in Organization. I've updated the book several times. It's still relevant today!
I've written other books in support of these insights. And created tools and techniques you can learn to guide implementation and evaluation of YOUR well-living workplace."
The online course identified below focuses on the 10 Characteristics of the Well-living Workplace. Through videos and additional text you're encouraged to develop an action map to move forward with involvement of all stakeholders.
Ground yourself, as you spring into targeted and prioritized action in the words of those involved on your terms.
The well-living workplace concepts and practices, tools and techniques have been used in two Strategy & Culture - Merger & Acquisition projects ... here is what John Higgins, the C-Suite executive assigned to oversee the projects has to say:
In each of the acquisitions where Stephen's TRIPIS program was used we have seen the integration time line significantly reduced along with cultural alignment and financial performance well beyond our expectations.
Without hesitation I would recommend Dr. Stephen Hobbs as a partner in any Cultural & Strategy work. His effectiveness, thinking, facilitation skills and integrity are exceptional.
Facilitative Mentoring is the core educative approach used to guide entrepreneurs forward ... here is what Shawna Curry has to say:
Dr. Stephen Hobbs has helped me to articulate my business vision in much greater detail than I was able to initially explain.
His attention to the meaning behind words is profound, as he is able to create a deep richness through making subtle changes to words and sentence structure. This richness added depth and value to my existing content and business development.
Steve told me not what I wanted to hear, but what I needed to hear, in a supportive and encouraging way.
Steve taught me how to build a stronger foundation for my course platform, to deeply enrich the quality of the content provided, along with a tangible strategy for how to execute an implementation plan using a mentoring approach.
I would highly recommend Steve to anyone looking to increase the value of their existing course content or for anyone starting out and needing a solid structure to base their material on.
Lifesyle Educator & Entrepreneur
Dr. Stephen Hobbs is much more of an artist as he weaves a tapestry of thought and action together into a seamless living piece of artwork...
Co-Creating the Well-Living Workplace™
The well-living workplace is not a destination where you arrive and say “We made it!”
Instead, it’s a pathway you follow to create a place of work where people enjoy what they do and do what they do as they ethically draw resources from and give back significant, worthy and useful products, services and experiences to their community locally and globally.
There is no “ONE” way to create the well-living workplace. Instead there is “YOUR” way in the words of those involved on your terms. It's about Working Well Together!
There are characteristics that outline suggestions to align vision, systems and people. That is, there are ways to work within, without, between, together, and beyond to manage-lead the well-living workplace.
The well-living approach has you:
- Co-Create your well-living workplace approach as a lean & agile touchstone for stakeholder involvement
- Define your starting parameters of the well-living workplace approach with input from everyone
- Frame your Imagined Future by describing and explaining your organizational mission, vision, & values
- Use stories to focus people on the intended outcomes, direction, and steps
- Identify the issues, initiatives, and measures affecting your organization of work
- Implement a plan of action with accountabilities and timelines
- Challenge the systems and processes you use every day
- Document insights as wise practices and inspired standards
- Celebrate outcomes with employees, customers, and community in their words, on your terms
- Listen to learn, share to educate as you activate #1 through #9.
You know the course is a fit for you NOW - and it's important to get started NOW , as you...
Co-Create Your Well-Living Workplace
Then, click which ever purple Purchase Button to the right to access the package you want NOW...
Course Investment: $697 Canadian
Arrive at the Registration Page ...
Sent to the Payment Page ...
Sent to Course Access Page ...
Receive your Registration confirmation by email
Receive your payment receipt by email
Receive Double Opt-In email
Confirm we can send follow-up emails
Need a little more information before the purchase ...
- WELLcome to the Course message + a short presentation on making and keeping commitments.
- Overview of the Course + Self-Assessment Tool ... self-assess your current situation to compare with your self-assessment after completion of the course
- Module 1: Overview and Framework … create an organization of work framework + suggested examples
- Module 2: Well-Living Workplace … describe and explain the well-living workplace framework and approach
- Module 3: Imagined Future … identify (write) your mission, vision and values as an expression of your Imagined Future
- Module 4: Story-Telling and Story-Sharing … use story-telling and story-sharing to inform and engage those involved
At this point, you've established a baseline understanding from which to review the 10 characteristics - tenets - of a well-living workplace.
- Module 5: Lead from Vision … express your inspiring vision for others to follow as they guide each other along the well-living workplace path
- Module 6: Listening-based Management … listen how to advance and sustain engagement through inspiration (recognition) and motivation (reward)
- Module 7: Network-based structure … recognize you manage and lead in an organizational structure called a network that has no center
- Module 8: People Bring Their Uniqueness to Their Work … share agreement to create safe and original interactions through being you for the workplace
- Module 9: Balance Between People, Producing & Profit … celebrate the people with whom you work as you perform and produce the outcome of profit
- Module 10: Ethical and Supportive Behaviour … demonstrate use of workplace values to support the life purpose of each person involved
- Module 11: Culture of Lifelong Learning … leverage your formal, informal, and incidental lifelong learning approach for the benefit of everyone
- Module 12: Contribution to Society … give back to the communities from which you draw your resources and employees
- Module 13: Balance Among Risk, Fun & Creativity … complete tasks with awareness of risk involved and the fun necessary to lighten the creative process
- Module 14: People Work in Service for Others … commit to being you for the organization through managing and leading involvement of everyone inside and outside the workplace
Here, you've the 10 characteristics - tenets - of a well-living workplace. Now, you explore the key action_outcomes necesaasry to co-create the well-living workplace!
- Module 15: When You “Listen” You Learn … appreciate the importance of listening to action the 10 characteristics
- Module 16: When You Listen You “Learn” … appreciate the importance of learning to fill the gaps of knowledge and skills to action the 10 characteristics
- Module 17: When You “Share” You Educate … appreciate what it means to share what you learn and know with the assistance of others
- Module 18: When You Share You “Educate” … appreciate what it means to educate others through mentoring, coaching, facilitating and instructing
- Module 19: Mentoring and Coaching … explore the concepts and practices of mentoring and coaching to lead persons’ involvement in actualizing the Imagined Future
- Module 20: Facilitating and Instructing … explore the concepts and practices of facilitating and instructing to manage peoples’ involvement in realizing the Plan of Action
- Module 21: So What? Now What? What Else? … outline possibilities to learn and action to sustain the well-living workplace
- Module 22: Closing … Yet, a New Beginning … decide what happens based on your learning from the course with additional suggestions
Register ... Purchase ... Access --> Co-Create the Well-Living Workplace!
WELLth Movement is committed to the You Decide Guarantee. That is, YOU decide the frequency and type of messages you receive. Your name and email will not be placed on multiple autoresponder systems. What you decide to receive is what you receive.
WELLth Movement endeavours to remain current in content and content management. As you can appreciate, you're involved. Therefore, as we are fair in our approach you are fair in your contributions and asks. Should situations arise that requires dialogue, you can do so through sending us a message via our Contact Form - access at the bottom of this page or click on the Tab in the navigation bar.
When you listen you learn;
when you share you educate ...
"A truer truism to be truthfully told by all travellers"
"Possibility Exists in Every Handshake
When You Commit to Being FOR the World."
Dr. Stephen Hobbs
To be super clear ...
* What I bring to our collaboration is 40+ years of accumulating experiences across a variety of industries nationally and internationally.
* I have an international and professional community of consultants, mentors, facilitators, coaches I regularly tap into for their practical insights, tools, & techniques.
* You access our concepts and practices through the website blog, books, webinars, workshops, courses, masterminds, retreats, coaching, mentoring, etc.
* And we encourage you to create your wise practices and inspired standards from what we make available. That is, "Adopt and Adapt - Then Practice" what we have to share in ways that make sense for you.
* AND we can learn from you as well. Possibility Exists in Sharing a Handshake - Fistbump!
Dr. Stephen Hobbs ...
Founder: WELLth Movement
Register ... Purchase ... Access --> Co-Create the Well-Living Workplace!