Strengthen your Personal and/or Business Contributions as You Make a Movement for Communities and/or the World as YOU Live Your Extraordinary Life, Create Well-Living Workplaces, and Eco-Create the Well-Living World.
Movement: Learn. Educate. Certify
A core element of WELLth Movement is our commitment to Collaborate from Community.
Community is about the level of commonness necessary to unify people.
And a way to encourage and extend community is through collaborative conversations.
These conversations support the ways and means for people to Learn. Educate. Certify.
That is, to get into movement - to make a movement.
Wellthy-Wealthy U Movement
International Facilitating Community
To Make a Movement - Make Your Movement using Strategic MAPPing - Ecological Design Thinking
Sign up for a quarterly online Make a Movement Workshop.
Organize a 1to1 Facilitative Mentoring Package to Make Your Movement.
Today is based on the outcomes of yesterday's decisions.
And, tomorrow' outcomes are based on today's decisions.
And today, you decide what action outcome(s)?
Possibility Exists in Every Handshake
When You Contribute to Movement
WELLth Movement's Centre for Learning and Educating
Where you access online courses and resources for learning and educating within the communities you contribute.
Attend Wholversity... more
In every conversation,
When you listen you learn; when you share you educate ...
We're committed to support your wise allocation of time, effort, & money as you participate in you movement that contributes to you, your business, the community, and the world.
We guide you through the "5 Get to Give" stages of contributing to your movement(s).
To be super clear ...
* What I bring to our handshake is 40+ years of accumulating experience across a variety of industries nationally and internationally. During this time, I've developed an international network of amazing consultants, instructors, facilitators, mentors and coaches who we collectively call WELLthers.
* I do not have all of the answers ... considering the moving variables at play both personally and professionally. Therefore, I draw from the WELLthers. I tap into their insights, and tools & techniques. Often, I ask for their direct involvement.
* You access our concepts and practices through the website blog, books, webinars, workshops, courses, masterminds, retreats, etc.
* Some resources are free and the rest are priced for the outcomes you realize.
* And we encourage you to create your wise practices and inspired standards from what we make available. That is, "Adopt and Adapt - Then Practice" what we have to share in ways that make sense for you.
* AND we can learn from you as well. Possibility Exists in Sharing a Peer Handshake!
You’ll not be added to any email list.
We’ll simply organize our conversation.
Contact Us - We'll Answer your Questions - Requests