3 Ways to Experience 14 Mentee Benefits from Your Extraordinary Mentoring Arrangement
There are many benefits a mentee can experience with a mentor.
The 14 Mentoring Mentee Benefits that follow are drawn from my experiences as a mentee, and confirmed through my contributions as a mentor.
Mentoring Mentee Benefits
- celebrate opportunities as you realize the life you imagined
- develop a sharper focus on what matters personally
- strengthen meaningful engagement
- expand network
- frame the attitude required to fulfill the commitments
- identify steps necessary to achieve the agreed upon goals
- outline commitments
- increase confidence
- map the future in conversation with the mentor
- meet and network with people who can lead to opportunities
- recognize high development status
- sort out the NEWS from the NOISE
- support personal career development
- become a mentor to another (peer to peer, reverse, new employee, etc.)
The mentee is 51.67257% of the mentoring arrangement.
~ Stephen Hobbs
3 Ways to Experience These 14 Mentoring Mentee Benefits NOW
- Consider the list a "checklist."
- After each mentoring meeting, check the actions you experienced.
- Document how you know you've had an extraordinary experience.
- As you continue to check off items, explore your ways to ensure an extraordinary experience of every item.
- YES... Take control of the quality of your experience.
- As you enter the next meeting choose an item from the list above.
- Explain to your mentor your request to experience that action in your meeting (s).
- As you conclude your meeting(s) with your mentor, discuss your experience of the item.
- Document your insights.
- You are not the only mentee. Find two other mentees.
- Choose a item from the list.
- Ask them for their experiences of the action.
- Summarize the key points from the collaborative conversation.
- Agree to share your experience of the action - with your fellow mentees - based on the key points summarized above.
[You educate what you enjoy learning. And in doing so, you deepen your action learning!]
- And, encourage them to share as well!
Show me a successful individual and I’ll show you someone who had real positive influences in his or her life. I don’t care what you do for a living—if you do it well I’m sure there was someone cheering you on or showing the way. A mentor.
~ Denzel Washington
When mentees purposely involve themselves with the mentor, then both the mentoring arrangement and the mentoring relationship are improved, focused, and strengthened.
It becomes a win-grow situation for the mentee and mentor when the mentee actions the Mentoring Mentee Benefits listed in this post.
To Work Well Together involves mentoring!
Managing - Leading Mentoring in the Workplace
eBook ... Dr. Stephen Hobbs
Click image to the right to access Amazon Kindle and PDF versions of the book
Are you an entrepreneur operating a small to medium size business with employees or an entrepreneurial mentor - facilitator - coach - consultant, & you determine...
It's Time to Work Well Together as YOU Make an Extraordinary Business Pivot to Deliver Your Products, Services, and Experiences in Smarter Ways, to Larger Audiences, with Better Conversion and Completion Rates?
Business Pivot is a conscious, organizational realignment all stakeholders communicate through the commitments they make and keep.
And, your personal commitment to the business pivot begins and continues from the point where and when you communicate accountability for your action_outcomes.
When you work with WELLth Movement, we guide you to Map, Manage, and Measure Why and How to Work Well Together through Your Business Pivot as YOU Deliver Your Products, Services, and Experiences on a Local - Regional - National - Continental - Global basis!
Use our Integrated Management-Leadership System to obtain ISO certification combined with customer and employee competence verification.
We don’t believe in “get rich” programs – only in hard work, adding value, building a real and professional career, and serving others with excellence and constancy. Our products, services, and experiences – our programs – are intended to help you share your message with a wider audience and to make a difference in the world while growing your personal brand, business, and/or workplace. Our programs take a lot of work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavour or professional continuing education program. Please don’t enrol in our programs if you believe in the “money for nothing get rich quick” myth or ideology; we only want serious people dedicated to real professional development who want to add value and move humanity forward. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help by giving great content, direction, and strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction; we give you a Fairness Approach, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our work, just ask for your money back. You should know that all programs by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Making decisions based on any information presented in our programs, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavor. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. Anyway, all of our terms, privacy policies and disclaimers for this program and website can be accessed via this link. It’s basic stuff — don’t think you’re guaranteed to make money easily or at all, consult professionals before starting/operating businesses, understand there is risk in being an entrepreneur, etc — but we feel transparency is important, and we hold ourselves (and you) to an incredibly high standard of integrity. That’s why we also put our disclaimers on all our pages, why we give you our contact information for any questions, and why we give you a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Thanks for stopping by to us our programs. Until next time, make it a wellthy-wealthy day.