What is your legacy contribution at work?
Are you supporting - managing - leading a well-living organization?
Are your projects & stories framing - guiding others' experiences of the safe allocation of time, effort, & money?
That is, are you managing safe systems & leading safer practices for those you work with?
Legacy is about the useful whats - time, effort, and money - you gift others so they can learn something from your lived experience.
Here is an expansion of the 10 Characteristics of a Well-Living Organization from the image above...
The well-living organization evolves a community, where all nurture the following 10 key characteristics:
*The wording in the image may differ slightly from what I wrote below.
Sometimes, it's helpful to use different words, written in different ways, to up-level the creative process)
- Lead from the visionâ€¦ with an expressed and inspiring vision, people guide others along the paths. . .as everyone works from the mission, vision, & values
- Leverage responsive listeningâ€¦ persons inspire self and motivate others in their work, when & where they listen for how to advance and sustain engagement
- Use network managementâ€¦ when all persons realize they manage-lead â€Œin a network because there is no centre does networking work
- Bring uniqueness to the workâ€¦ as persons bring who they really are to the work, there is a shared agreement to create safe and hospitable interactions
- Balance persons, producing & profitâ€¦ persons are the mainstay of the workplace, through their individual performance they collectively produce the required outcome
- Show ethical and supportive behaviorâ€¦ as persons go about doing their great work, they do so through practiced organization values and to support each other
- Eco-create learning-knowing-doingâ€¦ where all encourage formal, informal, and incidental lifelong learning to the benefit of each person personally and persons collectively
- Ensure contribution to societyâ€¦ as the organization draws its resources from the wider environment, the organization gives back in some form
- Balance risk, fun & creative processâ€¦ persons work through freedom and flexibility, to find the best path to complete their task assignments
- Share in service with othersâ€¦ in fulfilling oneâ€™s work, give consideration to how you serve others, both internal and external to the organization
If you are interested in a conversation about the 10 characteristics,
as they apply to your existing or new organization,
use the Contact Page (link below) to reach out requesting a chat.
Click here for our Contact Page ... we enjoy reading your comments and answering your questions