There are 5 Types of Legacy Educators:
Possibility Exists in Every Greeting, Especially When You Describe & Explain
Your Legacy Value| Challenge | Project | Story |Contribution
Legacy Value - within - situate - ELDER
There are values that frame who you are and what you do. Knowing them with gratitude provides ways of knowing your history & knowing your mystery - so you can be present! There are morals (up to your skin) as there are ethics (from your skin out)!
Legacy Challenge - without - learn - MENTOR
From Living From Your Legacy you can identify the challenges that garner your presence. Then you can move forward in response to those challenges as you create your Ecosystem Blueprints and Landscapes. They are the ways and means of deciding to be with others!
Legacy Project - between - decide - CELEBRANT
As you interact with others you live from your legacy as others do with you. You both get to know one another. You decide who you keep around and those you ask to leave. You inspire your legacy project with appreciation & celebration with those you care to share.
Legacy Story - together - action - WEAVER
In working in small groups and/or community wide activities, you find ways to bring persons together using action_outcomes that make sense to those who walk-run-skip with you. The enthusiasm of your voice, authority, mastery, and position is the beacon of well-living.
Legacy Contribution - beyond - outcomes - ECOCREATOR
The ripples you set in motion have small and large implications. Often, without you knowing where and when, why and how, and who with. And yet, the cause you set in motion is just in its arrival and continuance when you gift the certainty of your lived experience.
Your words matter ... the stories you share matter ...
and sharing your legacy actions matter even more!
We're committed to support your wise allocation of time, effort, & money as you live from your legacy today.
Legacy is in you to gift!
The 5 Give to Get statements in the blue box are an outcome of your willingness to "loverage" your legacy story.
To be super clear ...
* What I bring to our handshake is 40+ years of accumulating experience across a variety of industries nationally and internationally. During this time, I've developed an international network of amazing consultants, instructors, facilitators, mentors and coaches who we collectively call WELLthers.
* I do not have all of the answers ... considering the moving variables at play both personally and professionally. Therefore, I draw from the WELLthers. I tap into their insights, and tools & techniques. Often, I ask for their direct involvement.
* You access our concepts and practices through the website blog, books, webinars, workshops, courses, masterminds, retreats, etc.
* Some resources are free and the rest are priced for the outcomes you realize.
* And we encourage you to create your wise practices and inspired standards from what we make available. That is, "Adopt and Adapt - Then Practice" what we have to share in ways that make sense for you.
* AND we can learn from you as well. Possibility Exists in Sharing a Peer Handshake!
Dr. Stephen Hobbs ...
CEO WELLth Movement
You’ll not be added to any email list.
We’ll simply organize our conversation.