Get Involved in Collaborative Conversations with other heartfelt Legacy Makers as you build and grow your Legacy Project.
Become immersed in evidence-based learning and experience-based educating to
- Frame your Project Ecosystem
- Outline your Project MAPPs
- Decide on your Project Pathway
- Prepare your Project Blueprints and Landscapes
- Ground Yourself in Being You
- Manage the Development of the Project
- Manage Implementation of Phase 1 of your Project
To be clear - this course is about all things Legacy Project!
Possibility Exists When You Accelerate Living From Your Legacy
Your words matter ... the stories you share matter ...
and sharing your legacy actions matter even more!
We're committed to support your wise allocation of time, effort, & money as you live from your legacy today.
Legacy is in you to gift!
The 5 Give to Get statements in the blue box are an outcome of your willingness to "loverage" your legacy story & contribution.
To be super clear ...
* What I bring to our handshake is 40+ years of accumulating experience across a variety of industries nationally and internationally.
* I do not have all of the answers... considering the moving variables at play both personally and professionally. Therefore, I draw from the insights, and tools & techniques of others who I know and have benefited myself from their products, services, and experiences.
* You access concepts and practices through the website blog, books, webinars, workshops, courses, masterminds, retreats, facilitative mentoring, etc.
* Some resources are free and the rest are priced for the outcomes you seek to realize.
* And, we encourage you to create your wise practices and inspired standards from what we make available. That is, "Adopt and Adapt - Then Practice" what we have to share in ways that make sense for you.
* AND, we can learn from you as well. Possibility Exists in Sharing a Peer Handshake! Please comment and share what you are learning from us!
Dr. Stephen Hobbs ...
CEO WELLth Movement
You’ll not be added to any email list.
We’ll simply organize our conversation.