Explore the Levels of Investment for Elder Books Courses Mentoring
Level 1 (The Seed)
For $1 CAN you'll receive the pdf eBook Elder: Inspired Practitioner (Value $4.97 CAN)
This copy is the Version 1 release of the book. To automatically receive the Version 2 of the book that includes interviews with Elders - sharing their stories, in their words, go to the $5 tab.
Otherwise, the Version 2 book will be available in the WELLth Bookstore for $20 CAN in August 2021.
Level 2 (The Sprout)
For $5 CAN you'll receive
- the Level 1 $1 offer (value of $4.97 CAN)
- plus automatically receive the pdf eBook Elder: Inspired Practitioner - Version 2 (value of $20)
The Version 2 release includes interviews with Elders - sharing their stories, in their words. Available July 2021.
This offer includes a simple 5-day challenge you can complete from home. Available March 1, 2021
To access the Elder: Inspired Practitioner self-directed 7 module course go to Level #3.
Level 3 (The Seedling)
For $25 CAN you'll receive
- the Level 1 $1 offer (value of $4.97 CAN)
- the Level 2 $5 offer (value of $20 CAN)
- access to the self-directed online course Elder: Inspired Practitioner (value of $149 CAN) - Available March 1st, 2021
- PLUS _ your name will be entered into a monthy draw for a 30-minute facilitative mentoring call with Dr. Stephen Hobbs (value of $250 CAN)
Value: ~ $174 CAN + a chance to schedule your personal Wellth Conversation conversation worth $250
Level 4 (The Sapling)
For $250 CAN you'll
- receive the Level 1 $1 offer (value of $4.97 CAN)
- receive the Level 2 $5 offer (value of $20 CAN)
- access to the Level 3 $25 offer that includes the self-directed online course Elder: Inspired Practitioner (value of $149 CAN) - Available March 1st, 2021
- schedule a 1-hour Wellth Conversation with Dr. Stephen Hobbs (using facilitative mentoring) (value of 500 CAN)
- select your surpise gift from 3 options (value of $250 CAN) - there is mystery in the life of an Elder, so let's celebrate IT with this surprise gift
Your personal Wellth Conversation follows the pathway YOU identify with support resources sent after the call.
Also, we enter you in the monthly draw for a group Wellth Conversation. That is, you can invite up to 4 friends to join you for a group facilitative mentoring call with Dr. Stephen Hobbs (Value of $625 CAN)
Value: ~ $924 CAN + a chance to access a free group conversation worth $625 CAN)
Level 5 (The Mature Tree)
For $997 CAN you'll
- receive a pdf copy of Version 1 and Version 2 of the eBook Elder: Inspired Practitioner (Level 1 and 2 Offers) (value of $25)
- access to the Level 3 Offer -- self-directed online course Elder: Inspired Practitioner (value of $149 CAN) - Available March 1st, 2021
- schedule 2 Wellth Conversations with Dr. Stephen Hobbs (using facilitative mentoring) (value of 1000 CAN)
[[You can gift one of the hours to family or friends. This gift is your Level 4 Offer]]
- select your surprise gift with a value of$250 CAN
- participate in a three-month Mentorheart focused on Mapping Your Elder Blueprint of Being for the World (value of 1497/person)
The 3 month Mentorheart involves 7 x 90 minute - experience-based educating /evidence-based learning Zoom meetings with you + 6 other particpants + Dr. Stephen Hobbs who serves as your facilitative mentor with guests each meeting.
Requires a minimum of 3 paid particpants for the Mentorheart to move forward. If the program is cancelled a full refund is made available.
Refund is available up to 48 hours after the close of the first Zoom meeting. Otherwise, no refund is offered.
Value: ~ $2924 CAN
The MentorHeart starts April 1st - and that is not an April Fool's Joke ))smiles
Suggested Mentorhead Agenda:
- Introductions - What do you want to improve, focus and strengthen? - What is your Intention?
- EcoSystem - dialogue about what is before you? What of your past do you bring with you? -- Set-Up!
- MAPP - dialogue with actions you will take for the outcomes you desire ... Map to Agree, Agree to Plan, Plan to __whatever P word fits for you!__
[prepare, produce, prevent, profit, etc.] -- Step Forward!
- Blueprint and Landscape - Your Gyrocompass - of what you want to build? to grow? What tools and techniques will you use to MAKE IT Happen! -- Stay Found!
- Belonging, Being, Becoming - What is your Story of Being, which you want/need to share with Others? -- Shine Light!
- Pathway - What do you need/want to improve, focus, and strengthen to walk-skip-run-swim the path you've decided for yourself -- Share Wisdom!
- So What? What Else? Now What? What assistance do you require and request? Make your commitments! Decide the patience, flexibility, and discretion you require in Being for the World!
To place your order:
- Select the "Tab Item" you want to purchase from the tabs above
- Click the purple button to the right ->
- Find "edit" on the top right of the Order Page (see image to the right) -- click edit!
- Edit the Number to 1or 5 or 15 or 250 or 997 - that aligns with the Tab Item you selected to purchase.
- Fill in the Form
- Click "Complete Order"
When the purchase is processed, you will receive an email within 12 hours with your purchase instructions/attachments.
With questions - please use the Contact Form.
In the event, you want to upgrade your purchase ...
Please use the Contact Form to let's us know your upgrade decisions - we can work out your customized investment including how you can share some of your existing offers with family and friends.
Yes, your purchase keeps on giving!
Elder: Inspired Practitioner Is A Wellth Decision That Has Humonmgous Implications For You and Those You Touch Everyday! Live IT!
We're committed to support your wise allocation of time, effort, & money as you involve yourself in "children and trees" programs locally and globally.
When you listen you learn;
where you share you educate ...
"A truer truism to be truthfully
told by all travellers"
You’ll not be added to any email list.
We’ll simply organize our conversation.
Client Testimonial 1:
1 to 1 Facilitative Mentoring
Dr. Stephen Hobbs has helped me to articulate my business vision in much greater detail than I was able to initially explain. His attention to the meaning behind words is profound, as he is able to create a deep richness through making subtle changes to words and sentence structure. This richness added depth and value to my existing content. Steve told me not what I wanted to hear, but what I needed to hear, in a supportive and encouraging way. Steve taught me how to build a stronger foundation for my course platform, to deeply enrich the quality of the content provided, along with a tangible strategy for how to execute an implementation plan using a mentoring approach. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone looking to increase the value of their existing course content or for anyone starting out and needing a solid structure to base their material on.