December 15, 2021
More about the concepts than practice!
Check the website to access the Mentoring Library!
Join Doug Lawrence & Dr. Stephen Hobbs as they review these 7 requirements from a mentor perspective
The NEXT Mentoring Lounge Live is on January 5, 2022
Join the Livestream on the 1st & 2nd Wed of each month at 10 am MST
Go to ->
a) YouTube channel: International Mentoring Community
b) FaceBook: International Mentoring Community Group
Content in this video is more like a CheckList!
- a personal frame of reference about the mentoring arrangement
- the generational characteristics influencing the mentoring arrangement
- the personal identifiers//orientations at the start of the mentoring arrangement
- the 5 sustainable elements of a mentoring arrangement
- the 3 phases of a mentoring arrangement
- the administrative boundaries of the mentoring arrangement
- the predetermined milestones throughout the mentoring arrangement
With Doug Lawrence, Director Education & Outreach https://internationalmentoringcommunity.com
Mentoring Defined: Mentoring is a two-way trusted relationship where the mentor and mentee are both going to learn and grow on a personal and professional basis. The self-statements:
What is the International Mentoring Community (IMC) Planning for You?
It's December 2021 - and we are ramping up the programs, projects, processes, and products of IMC... sharing announcements in January 2022 through this (v)Blog!
How about acquiring certification as a mentor? Visit the website!
Reach out to us with your comments - to ask questions - to get involved with mentoring certification...
Use the Comments section below to share a public comment - query - ask...
Contact Form - private
Cut n paste: https://interantionalmentoringcommunity.com/contact